Not sure if you're a Hockey Boy?
Below are some answers to the most frequently asked questions about Hockey Boy. If you don't find what your looking for, send your questions HERE.
Q: How do I know if I’m a Hockey Boy?
A : You’re probably a Hockey Boy if you agree with any of the following statements:
- I played one year of competitive hockey twenty-five years ago and still believe, given the right set of breaks, I could have made the NHL.
- If I had to, and given the right circumstances I could beat the crap out of (choose one): (a) Tie Domi (b) Bob Probert (c) Scott Stevens (d) Peter Worrell.
- Beer is actually a great source of vitamins, protein, and fibre.
It's God’s miracle food.
- Not tonight honey, it's Hockey Night.
- Wake up honey, I got a hat trick.
- Your twenty year old gloves don't actually stink, they just have character.
Q: I’m a woman, how do I know if I’m "Man enough to be a Boy"?
A: You don't. No one really knows. But we are not an exclusive club. Some of the best hockey players I know are women.
Q: Where can I get a Hockey Boy bobblehead?
A: Sooner than you think, Souvenir Boy. But for now, will a t-shirt suffice?
Send us a note and we’ll try and give you an answer as quickly as possible!